Thursday, June 21, 2007

I Never Could Get the Hang of Thursdays

Sometimes days go by when I barely think of blogging, while sometimes I wish I had more time to keep this blog more current. I really admire the fantastic knitbloggers (and other bloggers) who manage to post quite frequently. However, my knitting progress, if measured daily, is not always that exciting. I have been working mostly (surprise) on the epic blanket. Now I am on the third border strip. I've enjoyed having copious amounts of garter stitch for movie and TV knitting, but it will be great to finally finish this project. It definitely wins for the largest thing I've ever knit.

Later on this summer, I plan to knit some vintage-inspired cardigans (for office wear to fend off the air conditioning!) from Interweave Knits.

No comments: